Saturday, June 18, 2011

On the way!

Exams all done. What a great feeling. All went pretty well although plenty of last minute study was used. Hopefully it will pay off though as I was pretty happy with them in general. Very similar to the previous years papers I had studied. Biochem and ecology were best. Didnt really like the management one. And soils was ok as well.

Finished Biochem at 5.30pm and then grabbed my gear and headed off to Auckland. Sad to say
goodbye to everyone but will see some of you soon. (-:

A long night on the plane but I managed to get maybe 5hrs of sleep, in short sections. Why do they try to serve dinner at 1am? Haha everyone just wanted to sleep.
Now I have 12 hours to wait in Hong Kong airport. Such a long time. But I have a shower and massage so its all good. Kankles building up! watch out everyone (-: 2XU tights and plane soxs supposed to help but they cant stop it. Looks nice outside here today. Not too hot even which is great. I have walked right around the airport terminal and it did actually take me most
of an hour which was great (-: (and not even
stopping at shops). Maybe Ill do another loop later. Would they think Im mad if I run (-: haha So it is a huge airport. Lots different planes too. Amazing location for a city. Huge apartment blocks like 40 stories high right below steep mountains, quite a contrast.

Really looking forward to getting to the forest in Poland. Half way there!

Can watch Jukola videos now. Such a cool race to do one day.

1 comment:

  1. Good to her you ha arrived in hk just got home from AUckland good geocache run 13caches Mum

    ReplyDelete