Thursday, July 21, 2011

To Sweden

Now the time has come to leave beautiful Finland and go by ferry to another beautiful country, Sweden. Ran a course in forest behind Jyvaskyla yesterday, between the thunderstorms. Was really nice forest in places and also big ski and forestry paths. Would be good for running training just like Whaka in Rotorua (:
Very excited for racing at Oringen with 10,000 competitors!! The terrain will be tough I am sure. The courses are all quite long so it will be fun. 115 girls in my grade. I am just aiming for tidy races and minimal losses. Compass and confidence are two things I will need to use. I will also focus on accurate entry and exit from control sites, this is where I figured my mistakes began in Fin5. Yay lets keep going (=

No comments:

Post a Comment